January 22th, 2014
Downloaded 5863 times
The KWeather module for Joomla! CMS 2.5 provides an easy-to-use module that
allows you to display accurate, reliable and up-to-date weather-related
information about a place of your choice. You can also let the module pick
random places, from a long list of cities all over the world.
If you like this product, please consider making a small
donation in order to support future work. Thank you!
- Use a city of your choice, or use a random location every time a page loads
- Accurate, up-to-date and detailed weather information
- Supports custom icon sets
- Compatible with Joomla! 2.5 and 3.0
- Easy to translate
- Easy and user-friendly administration and configuration
- 1.2 - January 22th, 2014: Fix for the warning message that would appear
when Yahoo doesn't provide forecast information.
- 1.1 - September 5th, 2013: Added option to changed text color, by popular
demand. Also moved the (now growing) appearance options to a new settings
category, aptly named "Appearance".
- 1.0 - May 22th, 2013: Hotfix for the sudden changes to the Yahoo! Weather
information service. This should fix the problems with forecast display.
Custom Icon Sets
A default icon set is provided in the installation package, but you can download many more stylish icon sets
from our website, prepackaged for you and ready to use. You can also make your own if you like!
Go here to download icon set packages.
The download package includes the English language file, and automatically
installs it for you. If you wish, you can download additional language files for
Go here to download language files.
KWeather Module makes use of the Yahoo! Weather API and builds upon previous
work by JoomShaper. This extension is licensed under GNU/GPL v2.