... a game programming student from the Netherlands. Currently, I'm following the Creative Media and Game Technologies programme at the NHTV University of Applied Sciences.
Current Project: 'Thrown Away'
My current project is an action-platformer built in UE4. I am the lead programmer, in a team of 30 people.
Want to get in touch?Choose your weapon:
- Best Programming Student of Year 1 at NHTV University of Applied Sciences
- Exiles of Auriga: Best Game Programming, IGAD Awards 2016-2017, NHTV
I have not yet specialized into any particular field of programming; I'm trying to stay open for everything for the moment. For example, I have...
- Programmed a custom engine from scratch in C++
- Written gameplay and UI code for various projects
- Done some web dev, like this website
- Developed a networked multiplayer game
- Created designer-facing tools (e.g. scene editor, particle editor)
More about mePersonal interests include video games (obviously), LAN parties, cryptography and cybersecurity, the occasional convention, server administration, pizza, D&D, and learning about hardware.
Some of my favorite games, in no particular order:
- Don't Starve
- Elite: Dangerous
- Heroes of the Storm
- Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
- Super Motherload
- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
- Night in the Woods
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon