... a game programming student from the Netherlands. I love developing games, from gameplay to engine to tools. Currently, I'm in my final year of the Creative Media and Game Technologies programme at the NHTV University of Applied Sciences.
Current Project: Wirefox Networking
My current project is a networking library, written in modern C++14. It is specifically designed for games, and comes with a flexible, no-nonsense API.
Want to get in touch?Choose your weapon:
- Best Programming Student of Year 1 at NHTV University of Applied Sciences
- Exiles of Auriga: Best Game Programming, IGAD Awards 2016-2017, NHTV
- To the Core: Best Game of Year 3, IGAD Awards 2017-2018, NHTV
Specialization & Interests
I try to try everything! For example, I have...
- Launched a big game on Steam, developed with a team of ~40
- Ported & optimized a game for Nintendo Switch
- Programmed a custom engine from scratch in C++
- Designed and built a dynamically updateable art museum, with graphical tools
- Written gameplay and UI code for various projects
- Developed a networked multiplayer game
- Created useful, designer-facing tools (e.g. scene editor, particle editor)
- Produced this hand-written website, powered by a dash of PHP
More about mePersonal interests include video games (obviously), LAN parties, cryptography and cybersecurity, server administration, pizza, D&D, and learning about hardware.
A random sample of my favorite games, in no particular order: (refresh the page!)
- Elite: Dangerous
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent
- The Beginner's Guide
- Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
- Into the Breach
- Night in the Woods
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon