... a game programming student from the Netherlands. Currently, I'm in my final year of the Creative Media and Game Technologies programme at the NHTV University of Applied Sciences.
Current Project: Wirefox Networking
My current project is a networking library, written from scratch in C++. It is meant for games, and designed to have a flexible, no-nonsense API.
Want to get in touch?Choose your weapon:
- Best Programming Student of Year 1 at NHTV University of Applied Sciences
- Exiles of Auriga: Best Game Programming, IGAD Awards 2016-2017, NHTV
- To the Core: Best Game of Year 3, IGAD Awards 2017-2018, NHTV
Specialization & Interests
I try to try everything! For example, I have...
- Built a big game with an even bigger team, and released it on Steam
- Ported & optimized a game for Nintendo Switch
- Programmed a custom engine from scratch in C++
- Made a dynamically updateable art museum, with graphical tools
- Written gameplay and UI code for various projects
- Done some web dev, like this website
- Developed a networked multiplayer game
- Created designer-facing tools (e.g. scene editor, particle editor)
More about mePersonal interests include video games (obviously), LAN parties, cryptography and cybersecurity, server administration, pizza, D&D, and learning about hardware.
A random sample of my favorite games, in no particular order: (refresh the page!)
- Elite: Dangerous
- Heroes of the Storm
- Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
- Super Motherload
- Neverwinter Nights
- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon